Friday 8 March 2013

One more week to exam.

The first exam of this year will start at 18th March, and I started mu tuition class already, very busy these days. Especially every Thursday, I end my school time at 1.10 p.m. and I start my tuition class at 2.30 p.m., then after tuition in the town I need to rush to another tuition class. Damn, very tired. But this type of life very fulfilling.

As the same, I seems like not ready for the exam. Still playing in the class, not paying attention in the class, always want to talk with my friends when teacher teaching. I think my result in first exam will damn sucks.

 Love this skirt so much.


Daddy said will bring us to Kl for shopping next month, on Perak Sultan birthday. Hope I can meet up with my friend in Kl, long time didn't meet up with her, and I want to buy a Brikenstock for myself. 






2 comments:

  1. Damn, that dress is so nice :3
    Wanna wear but nahh, i'm too fat, dress is too nice, i wont wear it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. only rm35, cheap right? :D
    i looks like more thin when i am wearing this -.-

    ReplyDelete