Tuesday 21 August 2012

Holidaysssssss.

I don't like to stay at home during holidays actually. But I am so lazy to go out. Some friends date me hang out with em' but I rejected. Call brother bring me to watch movie but he don't want. So just can stay at home everyday. 

Went back to grandpa's house yesterday with family. Damn hot & bored at grandpa's house. No internet, no shopping mall at there. I cannot imagine if I live at there, I think I will bored until I died. Trololol. 


Random pic! Ying yin & I! She looks so cute here. Hahahahaha!


We go for exercise together. Actually I just walk here walk there, because I don't know how to cycle, trololol. 


She's playing with my camera when I am playing with my phone. #noob #face


Me myself! Camwhore! :)

2 comments:

  1. hey, is tht my fren? XD haha i felt so happy when i saw ur comment jz nw u knw, how long we nv contact each other ad, hmm, mayb after pmr i spam ur phone lol. hahaha, now really get the feeling to study ad ._. no play play oh. hahaha my trial result is ok, jz my KH failed zz -.- bm masih tak tau, u? how was it? hmm i tot u wont update ur blog anymore btthen u chg ur link. haha why de?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, i am not your friend. hahahaha. really happy uh? i am happy to see you re-open your blog too. trololol. one months we didn't contact? i think more than one months. i want to study too, but i can't remember what i've read always. shit man. i failed my sejarah and geo. actually my maths failed too, but my teacher add marks for me. so it is now 40 marks. should do more exercise for maths.

    i also don't know why i changed my link -_-

    ReplyDelete