Monday 6 August 2012

August - Pmr trial sucks.

It's been a while I didn't update my blog. I've deleted my chatbox. And I will not share my blog post to Facebook anymore. I just want to write what I want here. I don't need any readers, people will enter my blog if they wanted.

Tomorrow I will having Mathematics paper one and two and also Geografi paper. Seriously, Pmr sucks. I don't even know what am I doing now? Laying on the bed just like a lazy pig. I don't know what can I study. Opened the books and I will feel tired or sleepy after a while.

I hate Mathematics. I really don't understand what it is. Hmmm, and what is the usefulness of Mathematics in our daily life? Did we use the unknown numbers in our daily life? NO, seriously no. But please trust me, I am trying my best to understand all the Mathematics questions. I will solved it and I can do it. Just because I am too lazy to do more and more revision, that's why I always failed my Mathematics in exam.



Here's come the latest photo of me. I looks fat right? Hmmmm...eat too much these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment