Tuesday 22 January 2013

These days.

I know I long time didn't update my blog, sorry guys. Trolololol. Actually I use my phone to online everyday but I am just lazy to turn on my computer. Hahahaha, please forgive me. I am getting more and more lazy to turn on my computer after school reopen, not because I am too busy, just lazy to turn on it. Sorry!

Hang out with friends last day, my brother following us to go too. Trolololol. Went to watch the Korean movie - The Tower, pretty nice. Got a bit like the U.S.A 911. I think it got a bit copy it lah, but still very nice. The building are freaking beautiful but it is not real one.

Know a new friend since the school haven't reopen, I know her because she is my aunt nephew, she's from Johor. Older than me and she is seventeen this year, but she study in form 4 class 'cause she got peralihan.


Outfit of that day.


Wai Yin! My new bff, very pretty right? She's a shoppig queen, trolololol.


Three of us! :)

That's all from me. Guys, I promised I will update my blog always(don't trust me -_-) Hahahahaha. Stay tuned! Bye! :)

2 comments: