Tuesday 8 January 2013

Braces.

Skipping school today, 'cause I got a dental appointment at 12 p.m. this afternoon. Yeah, I'm going to wear my braces today. Very excited but got a bit scared. Although one of my friend told me wear braces won't be very pain, but I still very scared. Trolololol. So, I'm wearing braces now, I don't know why my mouth will feel very tired, and got a bit pain, mom said is because of the screws in my mouth.

Doctor put 4 screws in my mouth. My mouth opened for 45 minutes and more in the clinic, very very tired.I can't eat something that very hard to bite and I must brush my tooth after every meals. Must keep my mouth in a very clean form. Urghh, seriously, my mouth very pain now. And my braces are blue and pink, looks very nice.


Me with my braces! I'm so lazy to import those braces photo in my camera to my computer, next time I think?

Okay, stay tuned for my next post! :)


1 comment: