Friday 4 January 2013

Officially sixteen.

First at all, I'm gonna wish myself happy birthday.


Happy birthday Angelaaa! :)


Yesterday was my birthday. Don't have any celebration but mom take me to Secret Recipe for lunch and aunt bought me two slices of brownies from Indulgence. Super nice and I haven't finish it now. Thank you for all the wishes in Facebook and those wishes that my school-mates for me. Thank you so much.


I guess I haven't wished you guys happy new year on my blog right? This is the first post I wrote in 2013. So, happy new year to you all! :)

Seriously, form4 is definitely not a honey moon year for me. Very stressful and the first day of school reopen teachers started giving us homework! Additional maths and additional science, I wish I can handle this two subject well, as you know, I am very poor in my maths. If I can't handle additional maths, I think I'll change my class to 4k1, trolololol. I think this year I will be very busy because of my tuition class, I'm finding additional maths tuition now. My time table will be full of tuition time, I have no time to take a rest I think?

Okay, for all the students, good luck in 2013, all the best! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment