Friday 21 December 2012

Universal Studio Singapore!

Awesome, this is the first time I went to Universal Studio Singapore! We went to check-in at Resort World Singapore and we stay at there for one night. Then the next day we woke up very early ready go to Universal Studio. Nyahhhhhhhhhhhh.

Okay, after we check-in to Resort World, we go shopping at Vivo City then have our dinner with relatives. Meet up with my cousin sister and her children at Vivo City. It's been so long I didn't meet with them. 


This is my hotel room, actually this is the upper side of the room, I forget to took the whole picture of the room. Trolololol.


Went to Candylicious after our brunch! 


Candys on the tree! 


M&M's as their decoration, very creative!


Lollipops!


Woops, sorry, I bite this big chocolate.




The next day, woke up early in the morning, after brush our tooth and have our breakfast in hotel, ready go to Universal Studio! Universal Studio open at 10 a.m and we went there at about 10.30 a.m something. We thought Monday will less people but still the same, we forget now is school holidays. Hahahahahaha.


The tickets! 


Catch it!


Uss! 




Zombie! He keeps turning his body while I want to took picture with him, look at his hand, he is trying to cover his face with his big big hand. Trolololol.


Cookie Monster! I'm in love with it after I came back from Uss 'cause it is really cute.


You know what? I looks taller in this picture! Hahahahahahaha.


Want some cookies?


Cookie Monster best friend. Actually I want to took picture with Cookie Monster but it is too famous, trolololol. He hug me so tight and keep playing with my hair after took picture with me -_-.






Transformer The Ride was so awesome, I wait for 70 minutes inside there just to play this!


The most ci gik game in Uss, roller coaster! Must try this next time.






Went Jurassic Park to play this with aunt.


Far Far Away.

We went Water World to see show but the sky started raining, so the show delayed delayed delayed, we wait at there for one hour, wasted our time. Rain heavily and we can't play any outdoors games. Shit. So we go inside this castle watch Sherk 4D movie. Not bad also. My shoes get whole wet, wearing the rain coat walk here walk there in Uss. Don't have any mood to play 'cause it rain until night. Trolololol.

That's all from me in Uss. I hope I'll go there again, because I have too many outdoors games haven't play, maybe next year I think? Haha. Okay, I'll come again Uss! :)


-o-'

Everyone are talking about "The End of the Earth" on their Facebook status today. Trust me, you'll still alive tomorrow. It is just a rumor, don't believe it, 'cause the Earth won't came to the end. If you believe it then you're stupid. #I wasn't aimed at someone but if the shoes fit, feel free to wear it.


No comments:

Post a Comment