Thursday 4 October 2012

Last post before Pmr.

Okay, I think this is the last post I write before Pmr. I will be back after Pmr end. Seriously, I can't wait for the perfect days after the exam. Wanna do so many crazy things with all my lovely friends after that! :) Me and Horyan plan to go steambot with our classmates. And Mei Lean said she want go Secret Recipe with me. Nyahh, I miss Secret Recipe cheese cake so so much. Hahahahaha!

Do I looks mature in this picture? -.-

Hmmmmm.... I am trying my best to do more and more mathematics exercise now. I want to say thank you very much to Mei Lean, cause she teach me many in class. My best desk mate ever :) But I scare I will forget all what I've learn during the exam. Trololol.

Okay, that's all from me before I go for Pmr. Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment