Sunday 10 November 2013

The call.

It's been one month and more I didn't talk with you on phone before I sleep. I sleep not well every night, wake up and wake up many times in the middle of the night, I feel so alone and uncomfortable when I found that I can't find you. Sit on my bed and talking with the pillow, actually I talk with it every night because I thought it was you, am I stupid? I thought I can sleep well after I talk with it but it isn't work at all.

Sweetheart, I received your call last night. Thank you Hui xian for borrowed me her phone to text you, she help me so much. I wake up in the middle of the night again, and I can't sleep back, so I went to pick up Hui xian phone see got your msg or not, you told me you just back home, and it's 4 a.m. ++ that time. We text with each other on Wechat for awhile, then you ask me to sleep, I said I don't want because I miss you. Then, I received your call..

The tears come out automically when I heard your voice. Your voice always make me warm and make me feel that you beside me, make me feel save. We talk on the phone for so long and I heard you call me "dear" for two times. A warm midnight for me... I miss your voice. Sorry, I always can't control my tears in front of you, always be the childish girl in front of you. I just can't control myself. I know you were tried, you need to take a rest. But don't let me alone, I need you always, especially when I can't sleep or I wake up in the midnight. 

Dear, I keep my promise to you, and I guarantee that, I will try my best to gain weight! I won't let you feel dissapointed, okay? But you should keep your promise to me too. Try your best to work hard. I always feel proud of you. 

I never regret that I've meet you.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment