Saturday 20 July 2013

My camera is back!

So excited to tell you all that my camera was back, I send it back to Sony Centre and they fixed it. Fortunately it still under warranty until 2014, I didn't pay any money to fixed the camera, and my camera just looks like a new one now. So happy with it.

I am lying on my messy bed to update my blog now, I didn't keep my room after I woke up today, trololol. Actually everyday also like this. Just too lazy to keep it.

 The first photo that I took with my camera after it repair! I used the soft skin effect in camera that's why my skin looks like a baby in this photo, acting cute, lol. World piece pose.

Well, the third time exam are coming soon, on 29th July. Gonna take some good results on this time. And you know? I read almost one essay or karangan a day now, want to improve my writing skills so badly especially my karangan, I very weak with this and I always don't know how to describe what I want to write in the karangan, sometimes I just left it there and pass up a BLANK PAPER. Ishhh.

Okay, that's my silly face here! Braces girl with neardy. Hahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment