Friday 28 June 2013

Weekend feel like shit.

Brother going to Pangkor Island with his secondary schoolmates today, and I'm going to Sitiawan to have daddy's friend dinner at night. That should be very boring at there because I don't even know anyone of them at there and brother was not here,no one can chat with me. Brother bring along my camera to Pangkor Island with his friends because he need to take some photos. I feel uncomfortable when my camera was not beside me, as you know I am a super self-loving people, I can take more than hundred photo with my camera when I felt bored at home.

iPad accompanied me for the whole morning already today, and my phone too. I have nothing to do at home now, shit. No drama to watch, just playing games, scrolling up and down on my Facebook home page, looking at the photos iPad and my phone. Downloaded some unusual apps in iPad. Trolololol, boring life isn't it?


Ipoh had serious haze few days before, but I'm not wearing face mask when I'm outing cause I feel hard to breathe when I wearing it, although I know those haze are not good for my body but i still don't want to wear it, haha. I just wear it when I want to took photo, funny right? Anywhere, those haze are still in somewhere of Malaysia, so take care lah:)

I think I'm going to sleep now because I feel really bored and iPad is out of battery already. Shit feeling. Or go to do some of my tuition homework maybe? Okay, that's all from me today. How was your day today? Feeling good? Bored? 

Have a nice day guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment