Monday 17 September 2012

One day trip to Penang

Went to Penang for shopping with family yesterday. It's been so long I didn't go to Penang, the last time I went to Penang I am still in primary school. Trololol. There have many changes in Penang, and it's a awesome island in Malaysia I think. Many delicious food over there. Unfortunately, I didn't take any photos at there, shit man. I just focus in the shopping centre and I forget to take pictures. Shopping is my everything -_-

New bag bought from Penang. Photo from Instagram. @Y_ongwei

Went Aeon with my man and Horyan. Watch the lastest movie #KepongGangster.

Nyah, my hair is getting longer. Love it so so much! But I don't know why many people said I looks mature with my long hair. Real-ly?

Counting down for Pmr now. It only left two weeks and more to it I think. Seriously, I need to study hard this time. I hope I can control myself not to online until Pmr end. But every time failed -_- 

No comments:

Post a Comment