Sunday 11 November 2012

Time goes damn slow during holidays.

HELLO!!!!!!!!

Actually I online everyday, but I am so lazy to update my blog. And I just don't know want to share what with you guys -.-

So, I went shopping with family last night. And I bought a new earring for myself (actually this is the first time I bought earring). I don't like to wear earring because my ear are just too.....SMALL. The earring will cover my ears when I wear it on. My friends keeps laughing at my ears after I keep my hair long, 'cause I need to tie up my hair in school.

Earrings from #Maggie-T.

How I wish my man will buy this for me, but I think he won't do such romantic things so I buy it myself. Trololol.


Half-waist skirt from #CottonOn. Only rm15!! Omg, very cheap. But I don't know this skirt can match up with what shirt.

5 comments: